Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign—and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Illinois, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in nearby towns are like, go right ahead.
The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through Aug. 31. The data will be updated in mid-October.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Plainfield Park District Special Meeting Canceled
- Group Plans to Protest Plainfield Park District Meeting
- Protesters to Plainfield Park Board: 'Garrett's Got to Go'
- Peck Says He’s Not Getting Paid for Plainfield Park District Job; Special Meeting Set for Wednesday
- Semi-Truck Accident Causes Power Outages in Plainfield