Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• The Village of Plainfield is seeking candidates for a summer engineering internship in the public works/engineering division. Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED and valid driver's license. Hours are 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (limited overtime may be required); pay is $10-$12 per hour. Click for job description, information on applying and more details on qualifications.
• School of Rock in Plainfield is seeking a guitar teacher. For details call 815-246-3400.
• Meijer in Bolingbrook is seeking a cashier (age 21 or older).
• Meijer in Oswego is seeking a store detective.
• Harrah's in Joliet is seeking a full-time surveillance officer.
• DuPage Medical Group in Plainfield is seeking a full-time oncology receptionist.
• Prometric in Joliet is seeking a part-time test center administrator.
• Blessed Beginnings Preschool in Aurora is seeking an assistant teacher.
• IKEA in Bolingbrook is seeking a part-time goods flow coworker.