Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• Wild West BBQ, 15420 S. Route 59 in Plainfield, is looking to fill cook, counter and bartender positions. Stop by the restaurant to inquire.
• Voluntary Action Center is seeking applicants for a part-time scheduler for Kendall Area Transit. Must be at least 21 years of age, have excellent communication skills, computer skills, especially MS Excel, knowledge of Kendall County and surrounding areas. CDL a plus. Apply in person at 109 W. Ridge St., Rm. 002, Yorkville, IL, or visit co.kendall.il.us/KAT for an application.
• Kendall Area Transit is seeking a part-time bus operator. Must be at least 21 years of age, excellent driving record, excellent communication skills, knowledge of Kendall County and surrounding areas. CDL required within 30 days of hire. Apply in person at 109 W. Ridge St., Rm. 002, Yorkville, IL, or visit co.kendall.il.us/KAT for an application.
• RR Donnelly in Romeoville is seeking shipping and receiving staff.
• Joliet Township High School District 204 is seeking a human resources administrative assistant.
• DuPage Medical Group is seeking a part-time physical therapy tech for its Plainfield location.
• Kiddie Academy in Bolingbrook is seeking a preschool lead teacher.
• Macy's Logistics in Minooka is seeking an accuracy clerical worker.
• Valley View School District in Romeoville is seeking a full-time/12-month human resources technician.