1. Ravens outduel Steelers- It's the premiere rivalry in the
game right now and this game didn't disappoint any of us. The last three
regular season meetings between the Ravens and Steelers at Heinz have been
decided by three points all in favor to the Baltimore Ravens. Baltimore didn't
look all that great offensively to me. The Steelers really limited their plays
and shots down the football field. Last night was the best I've seen the Ravens
defense look as a whole all season long. It's been tremendous what Terrell Suggs
has been able to do especially after tearing his achilles during the offseason.
The Ravens are now 8-2 and face the Steelers in week 13 again.
2. Patriots put up 59 on Luck and Colts- This was one of the
more intriguing games of the entire week. The Colts came out firing on all
cylinders for most of the first quarter then after that, it was all Patriots.
They scored a TD on defense, special teams and on offense. Aqib Talib will help
this secondary moving forward. Tom did his normal and what else would we expect. Despite the big win, the Patriots have lost another vital piece to what they do offensively in Rob Gronkowski to a broken forearm that'll have him sidelined for
3. Packers come back in Detroit- This was one of the best games I saw all day long. the Packers were looking to continue their winning streak and the Lions were looking for a big win to give them some momentum as the month of December approaches. The Lions played well in this game until late in the fourth quarter. Too many penalities, no pass rush on Aaron Rodgers and bad coverage all across the board. Green Bay improved it's winning streak to five games with the 24-20 win.
4. Andre Johnson has career day- Andre Johnson is still an elite WR but him being the very best was the question. What a game this guy had on Sunday. 14 receptions and a career high, 273 yards receiving in arguably the game of the year so far. Everyone thought this would be a walk in the park for the Texans facing the 1-8 Jaguars.
5. Saints improve to .500;cowboys need overtime to defeat Browns- The Saints have been one of the hottest teams in football as of late. Since Joe Vitt returned from his suspension, one thing he wanted to establish was a running game and they've averaged 144 yards a game since his return. After the dreaded 0-4 start, the Saints are 5-5;dallas should've lost this game to Cleveland but they made a play when it was necessary.