Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
- Mary “Lynn” Flanagan, 64, of Bolingbrook. She was a wife, mother and grandmother.
- Mary Rogers (nee Bystrzycki), 97, of Bolingbrook. She was a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
- Bruce P. Jordan, 72, of Romeoville. Services were private.
- Bunny Craig Bilica, 59, of Bolingbrook. The wife, mother, grandmother and daughter was an avid sports fan.
Overman-Jones Funeral Home
- Robert “Deacon” Evans, 82, of Plainfield. The husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather was a member of the Hope United Methodist Church and enjoyed sports and spending time with his family.Memorials can be made to Hope United Methodist Church, Joliet; or the Alden Estates of Shorewood.
- Mary Fedorchuk, 86, of Plainfield. Memorials for the mother, grandmother and great-grandmother can be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis.
- Philip Daniel Hamiti, 35, of Plainfield. He was a father, son, brother and grandson.
- Robert Milewski, 63, of Plainfield. The United States Air Force veteran was a husband, father and grandfather.
- Elizabeth "Betty" Palella (nee Johnson), 81, of Plainfield. She was a mother and a grandmother.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about local funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.