Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
- Rudolpho Desiga of Bolingbrook's Meadowbrook Manor Nursing Home. Services were private.
- Joe Rojek, of Bolingbrook. He was a past commander of Bolingbrook Post 1288.
- John E. Daly 85, of Romeoville. The U.S. Army veteran served in World War II and the Korean War. Visitation will take place from 3 to 8 p.m. Feb. 27.
- Robert “Bob” Schanks, 78, Village of Bolingbrook president from 1968 to 1973.
Overman-Jones Funeral Home
- Ray N. Nix, 61, of Bolingbrook. A husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather, he was also a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Army Security Agency. For over three decades, he was involved with Boy Scout Troop 32 in Bolingbrook.
- Robert E. Rahn, 89, of Plainfield. A husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather, he was a veteran of the U.S. Army, 146th Armored Signal Co. and served in World War II, European Theatre. He was a lifetime member of St. Mary Immaculate Parish and was involved with the Plainfield Athletic Club; Old Timer's Baseball Association, Joliet; and the Telephone Pioneers of America.
- Armin K. Von der Heydt, 88, of Plainfield. The U.S. Army veteran served in World War II. He was also a husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
- Werner Weigt, 87, of Plainfield. The U.S. Navy veteran served in World War II. He was a husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather.
- Edwin "Ed" B. Kane, 84, of Plainfield. Memorials for the husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather can be made to Disabled American Veterans, Cincinnati, OH.
- Frank R. Peterson, 85, of Romeoville. The husband, father and grandfather was a U.S. Army veteran who held a career as an International Harvester.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about local funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.