A four-bedroom, two-bathroom single-family home at 428 Dalhart Ave., Romeoville, recently sold for $137,000.
The ranch-style home has a two-story addition, a family room with a fireplace, formal living and dining rooms, and granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
These other properties sold in the spring, according to public property records.
- 327 Twin Creeks Dr.: $206,500
- 573 Buckingham Way: $167,000
- 333 Grosvenor Ct.: $175,000
- 1451 Glenside Dr.: $260,000
- 13830 S. Magnolia Dr.: $115,000
- 1232 Le Moyne Ave.: $393,333
- 15721 Cove Cir.: $186,000
- 428 Dalhart Ave.: $137,000
- 1050 San Mateo Dr.: $175,000
- 339 Wedgewood Cir.: $460,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Bolingbrook, Plainfield and Romeoville Patch Real Estate Directories.