A four-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom single-family home at 7714 Briarcliff Drive, Plainfield, sold for $190,000. The 2,944 square-foot home sits on a 8,123 square-foot lot and was built in 2005.
The home has vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring, higher-end appliances, 42-inch kitchen cabinets and a gas-start fireplace. The master suite includes double walk-in closets, a vaulted ceiling and a luxury bath.
These other properties were sold, according to public property records.
- 12902 Ridge Wood Ln.: $502,500
- 12817 Ridge Wood Ln.: $475,000
- 7714 Briarcliff Dr.: $190,000
- 13000 Conifer St.: $148,500
- 26808 Basswood Cir.: $295,500
- 7637 Scarlett Oak Dr.: $197,000
- 2301 Carpenter Ave.: $140,000
- 27111 Thornwood Blvd.: $410,000
- 573 Buckingham Way: $167,000
- 333 Grosvenor Ct.: $175,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Bolingbrook, Plainfield and Romeoville Patch Real Estate Directories.