Overman-Jones Funeral Home
- Marie Wozniak (nee Bondi), 81, of Plainfield. Memorials can be made to CNS Hospice, Carol Stream.
- Alan Edward Antonides, 62, of Plainfield. Memorials for the Plainfield Masonic Lodge #536 A.F.& A.M. and the Joliet Moose Lodge #300 member can be made to the First Presbyterian Church or Joliet Area Community Hospice.
- Philip Lorin Luce, 89, of Plainfield. Memorials for the deeply religious member of First Baptist Church in Minooka can be made to the church, or to Gideons International, Joliet Camp 1215.
Bolingbrook-McCauley Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
- Robert “Robby” C. Hilb, 22, of Bolingbrook. Services will be private.
- Mary Kay Abbey Biesemeyer, 67, of Bolingbrook. A wife, mother, and grandmother, services will be held Dec. 12 and 13.
- Mary M. Kleine (nee Lambert), 58, of Bolingbrook. Services will be held Dec. 11.
- Orville Joy Coombes Jr. 73, of Bolingbrook. Memorials can be made to the Humane Haven Animal Shelter.
- Rosenda C. Castillo 95, of Bolingbrook. Services were private.
- Algimantas Z. "Ziggy" Pasakarnis, 70, Plainfield.
- William "Billy" Angelini 48, of Plainfield. The IT consultant was a member of Naperville Sportsmen Club, IDPA and NRA Instructor.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about local funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.