Andrew Johnston, 19, of the 1100 block of Collingwood Lane, Bolingbrook; Tyler Newberry, 19, of the 100 block of Midland in Joliet; and Kevin Zeman, 19, of the 200 block of Claridge Circle in Bolingbrook, were arrested by Plainfield police at 6:51 p.m. in the 12000 block of Naperville Road and charged with illegal possession of alcohol by a minor.
Beau Hendriex, 28, of the 9300 block of Second Street in Machesney Park was arrested by Plainfield police at 11:15 p.m. at Fox River and Lockport streets and charged with illegal transportation of alcohol and a seat belt violation.
More Plainfield-area police news:
- Plainfield Firefighters Battle 'Suspicious' Early Morning Blaze
- Plainfield Pace Bus Involved in I-55 Crash; Three Reported Injured
- Plainfield Blotter: Out-of-Towner Charged with DUI
- Fatal Crash Suspect Tested Positive for Drugs: Report
- Plainfield Man Charged After Gun Prompts School Lockdown
About this column: Police report information is provided by local police departments. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.