Jan. 8Antwyn D. Bowie, 24, of the 14000 block of Monticello, Plainfield, was arrested by Will County Sheriff's police and booked into the Will County jail on charges of driving/never issued license and driving 11-14mph over the limit, according to jail records.
Jarrell J. Shanks, 22, of the 2400 block of Cactus, Plainfield, was arrested by Plainfield police and booked into the Will County jail on charges of driving/never issued license and driving 21-25 mph over the limit, according to jail records.
Dec. 28Timothy Ochenkowski, 26, of the 1800 block of Lake Shore Drive, Romeoville, was arrested by Plainfield police at 10:57 p.m. at Ottawa Street and Route 59 and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, equipment violations and traffic sign violations, police said
About this column: Police report information is provided by local police departments. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
More police news:
- Bolingbrook Officer Filmed Playing Video Poker on the Job is Under Investigation
- Plainfield Holiday Crackdown Nets 5 DUI Arrests
- Let Your Dog Come in from the Cold: Extreme Temperatures Dangerous for Pets
- Three Will County Men Died Shoveling Snow This Weekend: Coroner
- CBS 2's Dave Savini Faces Battery, DUI Charges in Naperville
- Man, Dog Escape Fire in Plainfield; House a Total Loss