Kent T. O'Hara, 33, of the 2700 block of Caddy Lane, Joliet, was arrested by Plainfield police and booked into the Will County jail on a felony charge of manufacture/delivery of cannabis, according to jail records.
Carla Rodriguez-Tinoco, 33, of the 5000 block of Syracuse Court, Plainfield, was arrested by Plainfield police at 7:15 a.m. at Joliet Road and Route 59 on an in-state warrant and charges of driving on a suspended/revoked license and speeding, police said.
Lauro Esparza, 41, of the 25000 block of Federal Circle, Plainfield, was arrested by Plainfield police at 1:37 a.m. at the Plainfield Police Department, 14300 S. Coil Plus Dr., on a charge of aggravated assault, police said. Esparza was then handed over to the Aurora Police Department, according to arrest reports.
- Sign up for the Plainfield Patch newsletter
- Like Plainfield Patch on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
About this column: Police report information is provided by local police departments. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
More Plainfield-area police news:
- Plainfield Blotter: Man Accused of Obstructing Justice, Making Threats
- Plainfield Police: Labor Day Crackdown Nets 3 DUI Arrests, 81 Seatbelt Violations
- The Argument Against the Motion to Compel a Patch Editor to Reveal His Source
- Patch Tells Judge it Will Appeal Order to Reveal Source
- Report: Plainfield Family Rescued from Lake Michigan
- Man Critically Injured in Possible Alcohol-Related Crash: Police
- Woman Charged With Sneaking Cell Phones Into Stateville
- Teen Dead in Bolingbrook Swimming Accident: Police