Jose Baca-Silva, 26, of the 1200 block of Galena in Aurora, was arrested by Plainfield police at 8:55 a.m. at Lockport and Van Dyke streets and charged with hit and run, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident, driving without a valid license, operating an uninsured vehicle and driving on a suspended/revoked license.
David Oakley, 28, of the 12000 block of Waterford Boulevard, Plainfield, was arrested by Plainfield police at 2:38 a.m. at Industrial Drive and Route 59 and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use, possession of drug equipment, driving an uninsured vehicle, resisting a peace officer, driving on a suspended/revoked license and violating a traffic signal, police said.
Jennifer Brown-Alers, 38, of the 26000 block of Whispering Woods Circle, Plainfield, was arrested by Plainfield police at 7:03 a.m. at a different address in the 26000 block of Whispering Woods Circle and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and criminal trespassing, according to a police report.
About this column: Police report information is provided by local police departments. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
More Plainfield-area police news:
- Boyfriend in Dead Baby Case Tells Cops: ‘It’s Not Me’
- Patch Editor Faces $300-A-Day Fines and Jail Time for Protecting Source
- Dead Baby’s Mom: Kept Having Sex With Suspect to Crack Case
- Doc Says Dead Baby’s Body Bore Signs of Child Abuse
- Police Lay Out Fraud Case that Nabbed Plainfield Man, 14 Others
- Cops ‘Don’t Know Who Did It’ In Baby Murder Case: Lawyer
- Police Manhunt Ends with Squatter Charged with Burglary
- Curl Cannot Withdraw Guilty Plea in Keller Murder: Judge