Someone broke into a vacant home in the 16000 block of Lily Cache Road and dumped garbage inside and outside the property, according to Will County Sheriff's police.
Juan Vera, 23, of the 600 block of Springfield Avenue, Joliet, was arrested by Plainfield police at 4:11 p.m. in the 12000 block of Route 59 on an in-state warrant, police said.
Will County Sheriff's police said someone threw a rock through the window of a car parked at Mather Woods, 25032 W. Renwick Rd.
Robert Ciesielczyk, 18, of the 2400 block of June in Joliet was arrested by Plainfield police at 11 p.m. at Dan Patch Drive and Van Dyke Road and charged with criminal damage to property, police said.
About this column: Police report information is provided by local police departments. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
More Plainfield police news:
- House 'Majorly Damaged' by Fire Tuesday Night, Chief Says
- Admitted Murderer Too Late to Take Back Guilty Plea: Prosecutor
- Drive-by Shooting Suspect Busted with Stolen Gun: Police
- Man Busted for 4th Domestic Battery Case in 17 Months
- Plainfield Blotter: Man Charged with DUI; Bus Barn Burglarized
- Man Accused in Shovel Attack Pleads Not Guilty