1. Bolingbrook (22-2): The Raiders continue to steamroll toward Normal, dominating a solid Homewood-Flossmoor team by 50 points and pummeling Plainfield East in the regional opener. Next up, Romeoville in the regional title game Thursday.
2. Benet Academy (22-6): The Redwings survived a tough test from Naperville North in the regional semifinals to set up a regional-title game against Wheaton Warrenville South at 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Naperville North.
3. Naperville Central (23-8): The DuPage Valley Conference champions could face Neuqua Valley Friday for the regional title at East Aurora. The Redhawks slipped past Downers Grove North by nine in the regional opener, giving them 13 wins in their last 14 games.
4. Waubonsie Valley (23-4): The Warriors struggled with Metea Valley most of the night Tuesday, but managed to advance to the Downers Grove South Regional title game Thursday against upstart Oswego East.
5. Minooka (22-4): The Indians wrapped up a perfect run through the Southwest Prairie against Plainfield Central. Their run in the Class 4A playoffs began with a 51-31 victory over Bradley-Bourbonnais on Wednesday night in Danville.
Next best (in alphabetical order): Downers Grove South (16-11), Hinsdale South (15-11), Neuqua Valley (19-7), Oswego East (21-6), Romeoville (21-6).
(Covering the following Patch communities: Bolingbrook, Channahon-Minooka, Darien, Lemont, Montgomery, Naperville, Oswego, Plainfield, Romeoville, Shorewood, Woodridge, Yorkville and the neighboring private schools that draw students from those communities).