Back on the Rack is a resale and consignment boutique that sells children's clothing and shoes, books, toys, swings, maternity clothing and strollers. It's owned by mother-daughter partners Arlene Kenny and Jennifer Estabrook. People wanting to sell items sign a 90-day contract in which the profits are a 60/40 split between the owners and the sellers.
- Fax: 815-782-8624
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: Jennifer Estabrook and Arlene Kenny
- Founding Date: March 1, 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Return policy: Items can be returned within seven days for store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Baby product brands: Gymboree, Baby Gap, Old Navy, Janie and Jack, Carters, OshKosh B'Gosh
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Vintage Cabbage Patch doll from the early 1980s, with complete sets of clothes
- Donations hours: Same as store hours
- Donations policy: People who sign consignment contracts with the store agree to a 60/40 split on sale price, with 60 percent going to the owners. Items remain on sale for 90 days.