Located on the corner along Route 59, Cricket provides Plainfield with a cheaper option for cell phone service. It offers phones without annual contracts, for which you can pay by month or just by usage. Cricket boasts a flat rate with no extra taxes added to the bill and it also supports internet service on certain phones.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cell phones and phone service
- Return policy: 30 minutes of usage or 30 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's quiet and upscale.
- Phone brands: Samsung, Motorola, Blackberry
- Providers supported: Cricket
- What questions should customers ask before purchasing a phone or a phone plan?: Is there a contract to sign? What is the coverage area? What are the overage charges? How much are taxes?