Precision Engine Rebuilders, Inc.
When it comes to engines, Randy Crowley is an expert. He has been in the drag racing business since the 1970s and currently races a 2005 Ford Mustang. He also owns and operates his own business, Precision Engine Rebuilders, Inc., founded in 1993. Precision's specialty is rebuilding engines - anything from performance to street-rod, hot-rod or marine engines.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Weekends, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1993
- Products: Parts to rebuild engines.
- Associations/certifications: Member of Automotive Engine Rebuilders Association
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Engine performance & diagnostics
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Keep up with regular maintenance and stay on top of oil changes.