Who to Call: Administrative office, 815-577-4299.
- The Plainfield School Board consists of seven members elected by the citizens of the school district. No board member receives a salary and can be re-elected to any number of terms.
- The board has full and final authority over all school matters subject only to limitations imposed by state and federal law.
- Board meetings are held are held at 6:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at the Administration Center, 15732 Howard St., Plainfield.
- Dr. John Harper is the superintendent of schools.
- For more information on Plainfield School District 202, click here.
Stuart Bledsoe, president (term ends 2011)
David Obrzut, vice president (2011)
Michael Kelly, secretary (2013)
Rod Westfall (2013)
Roger Bonuchi (2011)
Michelle Smith (2013)
Eric Gallt (2013)